Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Red Lobster-style Cheesy Biscuits, veganized!


Okay, let me just apologize for the marginal-at-best photos here. I made these tonight and wasn't planning on photographing it, but I was very impressed at how delicious and easy they were that I changed my mind. 

You know those cheesy garlicky biscuits from Red Lobster? Well, on their menu they're called Cheddar Bay Biscuits (never knew that till tonight when I did a search, I'll be honest). But Mama Pea recently did a vegan version which she so appropriately calls Better Bay Biscuits. You can find the recipe here. They are so very easy and yummy. 

OMNI-APPROVED!

 





2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, these look great; they seem very similar to the ones that my roommate makes (which are absolutely delicious!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These do look divine! I do remember the Red Lobster biscuits that I enjoyed the 1 time I ate there years ago...these really do look similar!

    ReplyDelete