Saturday, December 25, 2010

The kindness of Christmas.

Chicago was kind to us this year and blessed us with a white Christmas. 
Our apartment is the one with the snowflakes!

 And we were kind to Santa by making him vegan chocolate chip cookies last night!
 OMNI-APPROVED!

Recipe from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. Don't have a copy? Get one! 


And Liz was kind enough to help me put together the Cinnamon Rolls from Vegan Brunch last night. We did the second rise in the fridge overnight so we were able to just throw them in the oven first thing this morning while JX was tearing open his gifts. 
  OMNI-APPROVED!                                             
These were delightful! A wonderful breakfast for Christmas morning. What, you don't have a copy of Vegan Brunch yet? Gad dang it, get one!!


And husband was kind to me by getting me the only thing I wanted for Christmas:


 I finally have a copy! Where's yours? Do I even need to say it? 
Get one!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

 



4 comments:

  1. How lucky you were to get a white Christmas! (The snow should be heading out here soon, though, from what I heard!) The cinnamon rolls look amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute family pic! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your white Christmas! My husband is originally from Chi-town and he always talks about how he wants to go back just for Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow too, but only on Christmas day. After that, the novelty wears off! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete