Friday, December 10, 2010

Billings, Montana revisited: Cham Thai Cuisine

I didn't get a chance to go to Cham Thai until shortly before we left, which is a shame because I really like this place and planned on going at least 2 or 3 times during our stay in Billings. But sadly, things just didn't work out that way. At least I got to go once though, right? 


Cham Thai is definitely on my Billings must-visit list. We came here a few times when we lived in Billings for a year, and every time the customer service was good and the food was great. You do have to specify "no fish sauce" when you order, but they're always understanding and polite about it. One time the owners came out to talk to me and were so kind and accommodating. They went over all of the options for me and didn't treat me like a weirdo! 


Here's a pic of their hours since I'm too lazy to type it:


I'm gonna go ahead and assume that they meant 12PM on Saturday. So don't go showing up at midnight expecting some Thai lunch!

JX usually likes the simpler stuff at Thai places, so I went with the veggie fried rice with tofu for us to share:

No, they don't always serve their food in foil, I just got mine to go.

They've also got plenty of noodle and curry dishes to choose from, so don't think fried rice is your only option!

Make sure to stop in Cham Thai when (or if) you're in Billings! 

Cham Thai
2916 1st Ave North
Billings, MT 59101
(406) 256-1812 

1 comment:

  1. 12pm is not correct either. "Noon" is the correct usage.

    ReplyDelete