Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This is it...Fauxstess Cupcakes! From Vegan With A Vengeance

This is it, folks. Not just the end of Vegan MoFo, but these cupcakes are it. I think out of all the vegan cupcakes I have made over the years, these are hands down my favorite. So behold, the vegan version of Hostess Cupcakes! Just think, now vegetarians and vegans can enjoy the goodness of a rich chocolaty cupcake with chocolate icing and a cream-filled inside without the beef fat! Oh you didn't know that Hostess uses beef fat in their cupcakes? Click this link and check out the ingredients! Gross if you ask me. 


Anyway...let's move on to the good stuff instead of gross stuff. As if you need yet another reason to buy Vegan With A Vengeance, this is it. Yes the ingredients and the procedure may seem a bit time-consuming, but trust me...it's worth every minute. 

If these photos don't convince you, then I don't know what will. 




OMNI-APPROVED, DAMN IT!


Big BIG thanks to anyone and everyone who looked at my blog, followed me, commented, perused, glanced, etc. I still plan on blogging often after MoFo (maybe not every day, but still pretty damn often), so please check back! 

And...I plan on incorporating some healthy living stuff into the blog as well, such as fitness and exercise tips (gym workouts, home workouts, resistance band/stability ball exercises), and even the occasional healthy meal. So if that's your thing, please follow me! And if you've got tips/advice, leave a comment!






6 comments:

  1. Nothing about that looks like it could be vegan. So now, I'm extremely curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, it is a thing of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes look incredible! I have Vegan with a Vengeance, but I've never made them. Now I must. Oh, and that's really disgusting about the beef fat in Hostess cupcakes. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am recommending that you all make these as soon as you get some time. You will be amazed!

    ReplyDelete