Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kim and Scott's Pretzels + We Can't Say It's Cheese!

Although they look delicious, Kim and Scott's Gourmet Pretzels are just a little out of my price range. However, when I happened to notice that they were on sale for half off, I finally went for it and bought a box. The salt is actually packaged separately and you're supposed to add it yourself...not good if you're lazy. So...I didn't do that. I tried baking the pretzel one day and then nuking it the next. I'd definitely recommend baking.
Now all you need is some We Can't Say It's Cheese Cheddar Sauce and you're just about ready. I scooped some cheese into a small cup and nuked it for about 25 seconds. It was nice and melty and perfect for dipping a hot pretzel into.

I apologize for the "meh" photo. I clearly need some food photography 101! But I'm working on it, folks. Point is...if you've got access to both of these items, then try them together! Very yummy and great for a quick snack. JX loved it too, and as I've said before, "that's always a plus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment