Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cocoa Kettlecorn!

Ever since discovering Chuao at Walmart recently, I realized that Walmart may be a place worth exploring when I'm passing through or visiting somewhere. And look what I found at the Billings Walmart! Anyone ever heard of the Popcorn, Indiana brand of popcorn? I haven't. But the package immediately caught my eye and we've been soul mates ever since. It's so good!! 
I guess this company has a ton of different flavors. Most of them are not vegan, but a few of them are and that's good enough for me.
The caramel flavor was yummy as well, but my heart belongs to Cocoa Kettlecorn. Check out their website to have a look at their other flavors, nutrition info and places to buy. Just for the record, omni-husband loved the caramel but despised the cocoa kettlecorn. He said it tasted terrible. Now even though I think (know) that I'm the one who's right, don't blame me if you buy the cocoa flavor and aren't as won over as I am! 
Has anyone else tried the Cocoa Kettlecorn? If so, what are your thoughts?

1 comment: