Thursday, November 11, 2010

Chuao-wow-wow!

Do you guys remember my recent post about my Chuao (pronounced choo-wow) discovery? I forgot to mention that I actually went back to the Wisconsin Dells Walmart the next day and bought 3 more Panko flavored bars along with these two gems.
Spicy Maya? Coffee & Anise? What?! You guys, if you don't know about Chuao, you need to find out. ASAP. These bars are delicious. 
But, can you believe, the only time I've seen these delectable bars in person was at friggin' Walmart?? In Wisconsin! I have yet to find these puppies again. They are available online here, but I'm still wary about ordering chocolate online. I guess by "wary" I mean cheap. I don't really feel like paying more money for the chocolate bars to begin with, and paying for the cold packs too. 
But mark my words, I will find Chuao again one day! And that day will be a glorious one.


2 comments:

  1. I will have to look around here. I've never seen them before either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it. But I'll have to look around.

    ReplyDelete