Friday, November 26, 2010

Billings, Montana: Mustard Seed Restaurant

Lunch today was at the Mustard Seed Restaurant in Billings. Just a couple of vegan options, but that was fine with me...I was in the mood for some simple veggie fried rice. I like this place because they give you an option of white or brown rice. Although I like white rice, I know that it doesn't really offer anything nutritionally. So I went with brown rice and also had them add tofu. I think the tofu was $1 or $2 extra. The waitress assured me that there was no oyster sauce, fish sauce, beef or chicken stock used in their veggie stir-fry recipe. Just make sure to specify "no eggs". Click here to check out their menu.

Overall I was very satisfied with this meal! Very yummy. But once again...I should have asked for no mushrooms! When will I learn?!?

Mustard Seed also delivers, so remember that if you're in Billings and it's cold as sh*t and you don't feel like venturing out!

Mustard Seed
1340 15th St W  (@ Grand)
Billings, MT 59102
(406) 259-1400

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! I'm the same way with always forgetting to ask for no mushrooms. :)

    ReplyDelete