Friday, October 15, 2010

Starbucks and Scarecrows


Every Friday morning JX has an Arts and Crafts class at Wrightwood Park. I recently discovered a Starbucks near there (is anyone surprised to hear that?), and decided to grab a drink while JX was crafting it up for 45 minutes. This morning was a little chilly, so I changed things up a bit from my usual iced favorites and went with a Tall Raspberry Soy (No whip! Who do you think I am?) Mocha. Believe it or not, I find that Starbucks puts TOO much syrup in their drinks, so I go with 2 pumps instead of their normal 3 for tall sizes. Can you imagine? 3 pumps of syrup AND 3 pumps of chocolate? Not like 2 pumps is THAT much of a difference, but hey, I do what I can.




And...JX made this awesome scarecrow. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment