Thursday, October 14, 2010

I never said I was fancy.....



So this was lunch yesterday. Let me just say that I had to push myself to double-up my broccoli serving. I normally wouldn't think that this meal was worth mentioning let alone photographing, but I just wanted to give a high-five to Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders. They are hands down my fave "nugget" I've had. But only when they're baked! I tried microwaving them once and they were not nearly as crispy.

The only thing missing from this plate is barbeque sauce. Yep, we're out. So I made sure to compensate for that absence by adding twice as much Earth Balance butter to my baked potato. Don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I've been reading about those crispy tenders a lot, too bad I can't get them over here...
    But that looks like a really satisfying lunch! mmm, baked potato...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully they'll have them out there sometime! I think they're worth a try. But I'm sure there are pretty good veggie nuggets available in the UK, right?
    Oh and let's just say I like a baked potato with my butter...

    ReplyDelete